France F1 Grand Prix takes place from June 18th to 20th in Le Castellet. This year again, the race will offer a formidable battle for pole position and G-OPS is the fastest team to ensure the smooth execution of all your operations.
We will meet all your expectations for private transfers from all airports and helipads in the south of France.
Planning to attend Le Castellet F1 Grand Prix?
G-OPS has the strongest experience to ensure the excellence of all your operations for this event.
Thanks to our network, we can take care of all your requests to accompany you during this trip. With our expertise, we recommend you to select one of the below airport to benefit of a smooth experience:
- LFMQ: Le Castellet airport located in the heart of the event
- LFMN, LFTH, LFML, LFMD: the best alternates nearby the racing circuit
In all these stations, you will be hosted by G-OPS supervisors to ensure you smooth and trouble-free operations.
A helicopter needed to reach the airport?
No trouble to manage, we can arrange a helicopter transfer from any airport to Le Castellet and back:
- LFTH <-> LFMQ: 12min flight time
- LFML <-> LFMQ: 18min flight time
- LFMD <-> LFMQ: 36min flight time
- LFMN <-> LFMQ: 42min flight time
Thanks to our partners, we are able to propose you single and twin engine helicopter option.